10/15/15

G'day..and welcome!



Welcome to my new blog!
I've been blogging about faith, family and homemaking for nearly 6 years at Angelwings and Apronstrings (and a few other places) ...now it's time for a change of direction for me.
In this new space I want to concentrate on recording my efforts to get healthier.. as well as having some fun with new ideas for clothing and decorating.
I will probably post quite a bit about our garden over the next few months, seeing as we are in the major growth season here in Australia.
Thanks for visiting me today....hope you come back again and say G'day! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Will enjoy seeing what grows well there! We are in the late fall here with freeze just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlynne...you are getting ready to cosy up indoors while we are out playing in the sun, lol! That's what I love about God's beautiful creation...the wonderful cycle of the seasons! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a kind comment..have a blessed day!